Which Formula One driver made the most of the Belgian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Spa-Francorchamps.
Driver performance summary
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2018 Belgian Grand Prix weekend?
- Sebastian Vettel (38%)
- Sergio Perez (21%)
- Max Verstappen (9%)
- Valtteri Bottas (9%)
- Esteban Ocon (9%)
- Lewis Hamilton (5%)
- Pierre Gasly (3%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (2%)
- Marcus Ericsson (2%)
- Sergey Sirotkin (1%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (1%)
- Kevin Magnussen (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Brendon Hartley (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
Total Voters: 265
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2018 Belgian Grand Prix
- Top ten pictures from the 2018 Italian Grand Prix
- Norris’s F1 runs “probably not helping him in F2” – Brown
- Verstappen says Halo did nothing for Leclerc but Ricciardo disagrees
- Vettel passes Prost with 52nd F1 victory
- 2018 Belgian Grand Prix Star Performers
Debates and polls
- Which qualifying format is the best in motorsport?
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?