Daniel Ricciardo and Sebastian Vettel were excluded from the results of qualifying yesterday after their front wings were ruled to move too much under load.
Both drivers were permitted to start the race from the back of the grid, but are now required to start from the pit lane due to the change to their cars.
“As the above parts are different from the ones originally used, car numbers 01 and 03 should now be required to start the race from the pit lane according to Article 34.6 of the 2014 Formula One Sporting Regulations,” noted FIA technical delegate Jo Bauer.
2014 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Eight different Driver of the Weekend winners in 2014
- Sponsor Watch: 2014 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2014 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Vote for your Abu Dhabi GP Driver of the Weekend